The truth about the WTC in New York !!!
staycool : The truth about the WTC in New York !!!
1. We (USA) supported Bin Laden and the Taliban for years, and viewed them
as freedom fighters against the Russians?
2. As late as 1998 the US was paying the salary of every single Taliban
official in Afghanistan.
3. There is more oil and gas in the Caspian Sea area than in Saudi Arabia,
but you need a pipeline through Afghanistan to get the oil out.
4. UNOCAL, a giant American Oil conglomerate, wanted to build a 1000 mile
long pipeline from the Caspian Sea through Afghanistan to the Arabian Sea.
5. UNOCAL spent $10,000,000,000 on geological surveys for pipeline
construction, and very nicely courted the Taliban for their support in
allowing the construction to begin.
6. All of the leading Taliban officials were in Texas negotiating with
UNOCAL in 1998.
7. In 1998-1999 the Taliban changed its mind and threw UNOCAL out of the
country and awarded the pipeline project to a company from Argentina.
8. John Maresca VP of UNOCAL testified before Congress and said no
Pipeline until the Taliban was gone and a more friendly government was
9. In 1999-2000 The Taliban became the most evil people in the world.
10. Niaz Naik, a former Pakistani Foreign Secretary, was told by senior
American officials in mid-July that military action against Afghanistan
would go ahead by the middle of October.
11. On 9/11 WTC disaster occured. Bush goes to war against Afghanistan even
though none of the hijackers came from Afghanistan.
12. The Taliban offered to negotiate to turn over Bin Laden if we showed
them some proof. We refused; we bombed.
13. We have a new government in Afghanistan.
14. The leader of that government formerly worked for UNOCAL. - Coincidence?
15. Bush appoints a special envoy to represent the US to deal with that new
government, who formerly was the "chief consultant to UNOCAL".
16. The Bush family acquired their wealth through oil.
17. Bush's Secretary of Interior was the President of an oil company before
going to Washington.
18. George Bush Sr. now works with the "Carlysle Group" specializing in
Huge oil investments around the world. - Coincidence?
19. Condoleezza Rice worked for Chevron before going to Washington.
20. Chevron named one of its newest "supertankers" after Condoleezza.
21. Dick Cheney worked for the giant oil conglomerate Haliburton before
22. Haliburton gave Cheney $34,000,000 as a farewell gift when he left
23. Haliburton is in the pipeline construction business. - Mere
24. There is $6 Trillion dollars worth of oil in the Caspian Sea area.
25. The US government quietly announces Jan 31, 2002 we will support the
construction of the Trans-Afghanistan pipeline.
26. President Musharref (Pakistan), and Karrzai,(Afghanistan
-Unocal)announce agreement to build proposed gas pipeline from Central Asia
to Pakistan via Afghanistan. (Irish Times 02/10/02)
liest sich wie ein boeses maerchen ,koennte aber wahr sein!!